How Do I Apply for a Fireworks Permit?

Currently Firework Display Permits are required by the State of Michigan for Class B Fireworks.  Please contact the Michigan Department of Energy, Labor & Economic Growth Bureau of Fire Services at 517-241-8847, or Fire Chief Sheely at 616-813-8124.

Gaines Charter Township maintains this web-site to enhance public access to information.  Content is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as certified, unless so stated.